xpedx launched the Wide Format Solutions Summits in five cities last year, but in order to help more of our customers be successful in this growing segment, we have nearly tripled the number of summits to include 28 shows in 14 new locations in 2013.
Wide format printing is a rapidly growing segment in the print industry. These summits allow us the opportunity to help local printers find new business opportunities by providing the tools for their success in this field. Each event features industry insights and advice from InfoTrends – a print technology strategy and consulting firm. Printers will also receive a hands-on demonstration of wide format technology from xpedx printing solutions experts.
The complete xpedx Wide Format Solutions Summits schedule:
- Baltimore/Hanover, Md. – May 1, 2
- New York City/Clifton, N.J. – May 8, 9
- Boston/Wilmington, Mass. – May 15, 16
- Chicago/Aurora, Ill. – May 29, 30
- Detroit/Livonia, Mich. – June 5, 6
- Cincinnati/Loveland, Ohio – June 12, 13
- Minneapolis, Minn. – July 10, 11
- Kansas City/Olathe, Kan. – July 17, 18
- Oklahoma City, Okla. – July 31, August 1
- St. Louis, Mo. – August 7, 8
- Denver, Colo. – August 14, 15
- Houston, Texas – August 21, 22
- Atlanta, Ga. – September 18, 19
- Orlando, Fla. – September 25, 26
A full list of equipment, substrates and media that we’ll have at each summit, plus registration information, are all available at www.wideformatsummit.com.
We look forward to helping you “Go Wide” at a show near you.